Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm New Here

For quite some time now I've been wanting to start a blog. Jeremiah says that it's just because I have friends who are bloggers, but I told him that I just think that it would be fun. So, after procrastinating for quite some time, I've decided to jump in and BLOG! I'm not too sure how faithful I'll be to it, or how interesting it will be, but I am here and pledging my allegiance to the world of the blogger.
So as a "newbie"- allow me to introduce myself. I'm Crista- born and raised in Maryland, then moved to Texas at age 11, then on to Florida at age 15, then on to North Carolina at age 21. As you can see, I don't stay too long in one place :) I met my husband my senior year of high school... and couldn't stand him! We did not get along at all. During my sophomore year of college we ran into each other and one thing led to another- and well, the wedding was November 25, 2005. We moved to North Carolina, following my graduation from college in 2006. Our son, JD was born April 28, 2008 and now....well, now I'm blogging! I'll give more on our life as I get into this world of "bloggin", but that will pretty much catch you up for now. Hope to see you here again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Make yourself do this regularly. You won't regret it. And it'll make you mom happy. And I promise to read as often as you write, and comment frequently. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete