Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Break the Silence, Break the Violence

Ok, so I joined the ranks of the Mary Kay company last week. Don't worry! I'm not planning to be running around with big hair, pink nails, too much lipstick, stiletto heels, or pink cadillacs. I am just doing this to help supplement our income during some tough financial times.
Although I am not diving in head first and immersing myself in all the promos or opportunities, I am impressed by a few key things about the MK business. Right now we have a promo going where we are asking 24 people to buy $24 of MK products, in the next 24 hours. (obviously you can order at any time!) But then a % of all my sales will go to the "Break the Silence, Break the Violence" cause to stop Domestic Violence. Also, $1 will be donated for each facial I schedule during the month of March. (The facial can be scheduled FOR any time, but I have to set the appointment during March- make sense?!) If you are interested go to my site www.marykay.com/crista.lovelace and view our products. You can place an order there or send me an order- it's up to you. This is such an amazing opportunity to be a blessing to women in need. And we get to have fun doing it :) Thanks in advance for supporting this great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment